One Session or Multiple • Brief or Long • Online or Face-to-Face
A librarian can:
- provide your class with an overview of library resources relevant to your course;
- deliver customized library/research instruction geared toward a specific assignment;
- create an online research guide and/or tutorial video tailored to a specific assignment;
- help you develop, scaffold, or modify a research assignment;
- provide personalized research help to students, and so much more!
Please contact Jocelyn Ireland, Instructional Design Librarian, to learn more about library instruction, or fill out the Library Instruction Form to schedule an instruction session for your class.