One Session or Multiple • Brief or Long • Online or Face-to-Face
A librarian can:
- provide your class with an overview of library resources relevant to your course;
- deliver customized library/research instruction geared toward a specific assignment;
- create an online research guide and/or tutorial video tailored to a specific assignment;
- help you develop, scaffold, or modify a research assignment;
- provide personalized research help to students, and so much more!
Contact Jocelyn Ireland, Instructional Design Librarian, to learn more about library instruction.